Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blue or (pink) Chips

Investment porfolio been a bit volatile lately? Energy stocks not quite panning out the way you had hoped? Not to worry, Im here to give you some rock solid investment advice. Based upon my experience in the past week or so, I am investing heavily in the following:

- Pampers

- Huggies

- Pampers Wipes

- Purell Hand Sanitizer

- any manufacturer of Laundry Detergent



If the volume of dirty diapers and associated cleansing materials required during just the first 11 days of a baby's life is any indication of consumer demand, then I'm bullish on Protor & Gamble (Pampers), Kimberly-Clarke (Pampers), et al. Additonally, the sheer amount of laundry needed to clean soiled clothes (including mine own), blankets, linens, towels, etc. has been mind boogling. I dont think the clothes washer and dryer have ever gotten more use in their life. Hmm... come to think of it I may need to add Maytag, GE, or Whirlpool to my stock portfolio as Im pretty sure I'll be in the market for a new washer/dryer as I fear we are going to wear this one out soon.

No comments: