Today, Austin played in his first soccer game. Hollis came along to cheer for her big brother.
Check out Austin pulling up his jersey after scoring a goal. Just kidding. Actually it was almost 90 degrees out on the field by 10am, so Austin kept wanting to take off his jersey to cool down. Plus, Austin picked up a cold during his first week in school (surprise, surprise), so he was not in top form. Despite heat and being a bit sick, Austin had a good showing for Richmond United.
Hollis seemed to be thoroughly impressed. She expressed her excitment by sleeping through the entire game.
1 comment:
Missy-I thought that I was just stupid because I couls not figure out how to leave a comment. Now it seems that Joe was at the bottom of my inability to write! I do feel better. Congrats on your little girl-she is adorable and I know that she is the apple of her grandparents eyes. I will be anxious to meet her and tell her all about her grandmother! Sorry about your appendix but that is behind you now. Sorry we all missed the cruise but will all will be together for it in May! Huuricane IKE had my electricity off for 2 weeks. Please give Austin and Hollis a little kiss from Candy.
Post a Comment