It appears that up to this point I have had the "comments" function of this blog turned off. Many of you have contacted me in the past several days telling me that you were unable to leave comments. My apologies. I think I have the problem fixed now so that you should be able to leave a comment if you wish. I will be moderating the comments, so everyone be sure to play nicely in the sandbox.
If there is anything else you would like me to add. fix, or write a posting about please send me an email.
Thanks!
1 comment:
Joe, Matt and I could not be happier for You and your family. So sorry to hear about Melissa's ordeal however, very glad she's on the mend. Your son is cute as a button and your daughter is gorgeous. We hope to one day catch up with all of you. I know you have had a long journey but glad you found happiness!! Love to you, Kim and Matt, Reid and Robert Walker
Post a Comment